With the changes to the Texas mandates, we want to let you all know where we stand. Although the Governor has lifted the state wide restrictions for businesses beginning March 10th, each business now has the freedom to institute their own policies.
As a private business, Serendipity Bridal is opting to continue requiring masks. For the health and safety for our team and families, as well as yours, we will continue to require masks until further notice.
Our full policies are as follows:
– Everyone entering the store must have a mask covering their mouth and nose.
– We do not allow and food or beverage during the appointment to ensure masks stay on.
– All guests must be ages 12+ with the exception of held newborns. (Held or worn in a carrier. Strollers must remain outside.)
– All guests will still be asked to sanitize upon arrival.
Our guest policy is as follows:
– Weekday and Sunday appointments may have 3 guests plus the bride.
– Saturday appointments will remain 2 guests plus the bride.
– A limited amount of private appointments are available on weekdays and may have 6 guests plus the bride. (Private appointments are subject to a higher consultation fee.)
We appreciate your understanding and respect of our decision. We understand that not everyone may not feel the same way about this and that’s ok, but we must be respectful of each businesses choice as to how they want to proceed.